Tuesday 17 May 2011

Pug cameo




Jumper: ASOS
Dress (worn as skirt): H & M
Shoes: New Look
Rings: LLYMLRS
Nails: No.17 'parma violet'


Mainly just scruffed about today but this is what I threw together to go for coffee with my boyfy. I am so so obsessed with dogs it's unreal! One of those sad people that watches videos of puppies on youtube for hours... yup that's me! So this top (I like to call it 'Pugsworth'!) is quite possibly one of the best things I've ever bought, just makes me want to go AWWWWW every time I pull it out! I've also been after a really nice lilac nail colour for ages and after buying a few naff ones (Barbara daily at Tesco-not good!) I finally discovered this one, love it!

Revision...I hate to say it but I think I'd rather be doing an essay... At least then you feel like your progressing a little bit!! I also have my driving test on Friday, scary times! Other than these things, I haven't got a whole lot to blog about at the min, woe is life and all that (for three weeks anyway)

Discovered that my webcam actually works earlier and took the opportunity to waste a bit of time and test out what it does (only had it three years) haha I wasn't going to share these but what the heckers











Haha the last is a personal fave!!

Finally just wanted to share with you something my housemate and long time sufferer of my friendship Sara made for me, she's very good at the arty farty side of life (jealous mucho) and was quite touched by this little piece!


Lots of loveliness xxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. love the nail colour :)
    hahaha at the pictures at the bottom :p xxx

    ReplyDelete