Wednesday 27 April 2011

Feeling lit, feeling light, 2 am, summer night.

Bore off dissertation already! So today I realized that sitting at my desk for months on end trying to finish all my uni work and eating absolute rubbish has resulted in a slight muffin top developing... erm, never been to the gym and don't intend to start now, any lazy girl tips? haha!
I don't really have anything to blog about, other than how this is a massive distraction from work... I swear my blog will get interesting as of next week! It's also only 11 days til my driving test, eeeek!

Absolutely obsessed with this song at the moment! I recommend a listen!I've also just had a massive shopping spree on Topshop inspired by my post yesterday, can't wait to create my first haul post (I'm the only one excited right?!) BRIGHT THINGS!

And finally (yup only a short post, did I mention I have 11,000 words to do for next Wednesday?!), I just wanted to say thank you to everyone now following me and for all your lovely comments, I love reading them! I'm still discovering more and more blogs everyday that are ace, why I never started this before I never know!!

Lots of love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment