Sunday 8 July 2012

Nail it.

Hello blogging world...

 ...forgive me for I have sinned. It has been TOO LONG since my last blog post.

So, in a nutshell, I have moved out and away from the parents house in the hometown, moved into a new flat with the boyfriend in his hometown, started a new job... left said new job and started another newer job, dyed my hair blonde, dyed my hair 'ombre', dyed my hair ginge, dyed my hair blonde again, watched my hair disintegrate from said dying, bought some mugs, bought some cushions, paid some council tax (bastards), paid back some student loan (bastards), tried to become a domestic goddess (failed), decided that living off fast food is instead the way (totally gained, cry) and now....

Well, I think I've settled down a bit (sort of... Ok, no). But besides this domestic bliss (if you define bliss as boredom/madness), I have been getting busy with the nail varnish and wanted to share a few creations :)




Pug nails!

One of my besties sent my these lovelies as a 'Go on Son!' sort of gesture when I got my new job. They looked amazing! Anyone who knows me will know that I am a worshipper of all things pug and I wore these loud and proud! The stickers are from Ebay.

 


Leopard Ombre Nails

I smudged these a bit when I put on a top coat boo :( But I love them!

 


Tye-dye Nails

This is one of my faves and was really easy to do, lots of compliments on these! Most people thought they were nail wraps!

 


Water Marbling take one

Wow! I was so impressed with how these came out, but dear lord is it a messy process. Again, a lot of people commented on these. My second attempt however...

 


Water marbling take two

... came out even better in my opinion!!!

WAH inspired nails

Finally, this design was inspired by a trip to Topshop in Oxford street in which my friend and I drooled over the nails in the WAH nail bar. We couldn't bare to part with £30 to get ours done (hey...this is a recession guys!!!) so I decided to give one of their designs a go myself. I think it came out quite well!!! I do quite a few different designs every week, some come out quite well, others look a bit tosh! I will try to take some more pictures to share with you guys, nail posts are some of my favourite posts to read. If anyone is interested in what makes/colours I used then please drop me a comment (my nail varnish box is too far away/too full for me to go through and find each and every one I used right now!) Similarly, if anyone is interested in how I created the designs then I'd be happy to do a tutorial. 

 Happy Sunday twigglets, over and out xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment